- 1/2 Cup apple juice
- 3 Tbs. honey (warmed)
- 3 Tbs. Traeger® Pork & Poultry Rub
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 Tbs. Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the apple juice, honey, Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub, brown sugar, thyme, and black pepper.
- Add the pork loins to the bowl with the marinade. Turn thepork to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature to 225℉ and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke, if available.
- Insert the probe into center of a tenderloin. Place the tenderloins directly on the grill grates, close the lid, and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 145℉, 2.5-3 hours.
- Remove the tenderloins from the grill and let rest for 5
minutes before slicing. Enjoy your smoked pork tenderloin!
For more recipes and information on Traeger Grills click here.